Curzon Hall

    Curzon Hall, Sydney’s elegant function centre is a magnificent sandstone manor located just 20 minutes from the Centre of Sydney. Often referred to as “The Castle”, Curzon hall dates back to the 1900’s & offers historic charm & grandeur. In 2005, Curzon Hall was acquired under the Navarra Venue Collection, & in the forth coming years KW Interiors has been involved in the refurbishment of Curzon’s magnificent rooms, including the recent addition of Lady Mary’s Pavilion.